About Me

Im an educator, campaigner, writer and survivor of Leukaemia, i will stand up for justice and freedom.....I may not agree with your opinion but oh my god will i defend your right to have it....i also love make up,food and entertainment......

28 September 2006

ramadhan mubarak 2 all of u out there fasting

....ramadhan reminds me of something my mum used to say, that most muslims consume more food during these holy months then they do in any other month.
ther r many benefits to fasting, it maintains discipline, brotherhood and sisterhood with fellow muslims all over the planet, and it gives an insight to the hundreds of millions of muslims who have inadeqate nutrition everyday of there lives.
so remember its called FASTING not FEASTING!!!!

apart from that im ok
still alive....still breathing!!!

No comments:

welcome to my world

thanks for visiting come back soon.......

www.najmagani.com