About Me

Im an educator, campaigner, writer and survivor of Leukaemia, i will stand up for justice and freedom.....I may not agree with your opinion but oh my god will i defend your right to have it....i also love make up,food and entertainment......

04 September 2006

the day i couldnt sleep

hi everyone,
im suffering from insomnia, im not worried about anything im worried about everything and this is making it hard for me to sleep. but i need to sleep because the chemo is draining me out. im going to have to start reading a book, i hardly read for pleasure only for studying/working purposes......any suggestions let me know

its a nice bright day in london, but my mum wont let me out because im too tired.....seems like u cant win

all the best najma

No comments:

welcome to my world

thanks for visiting come back soon.......

www.najmagani.com