About Me

Im an educator, campaigner, writer and survivor of Leukaemia, i will stand up for justice and freedom.....I may not agree with your opinion but oh my god will i defend your right to have it....i also love make up,food and entertainment......

13 September 2006

chemotherapy......and so it continues.....

hi everyone,
im on maintenance chemotherapy 4th week, its maintenance so that it can "maintain my cancer free status"
im feeling very fatigued and tearful, i have been crying for little things. thinking of my mother or listening to a nasheed or even watching the news brings me out in all manner of emotions.
i think its the chemo......when u have cancer u blame everything on chemo....lol

i got a back xray tomorrow and of course an appointment....will let u all know the outcome...all my love

najma

No comments:

welcome to my world

thanks for visiting come back soon.......

www.najmagani.com