About Me

Im an educator, campaigner, writer and survivor of Leukaemia, i will stand up for justice and freedom.....I may not agree with your opinion but oh my god will i defend your right to have it....i also love make up,food and entertainment......

20 October 2006

the last friday of ramadhan

asalamu alaikum,
things are not that good i have hepatitis and im a bit worried because im not sure how i should be feeling physiologically. i feel rough any way most days.
i have to rethink my lifestyle now. am i doing too much.

please go to these websites
www.freebabarahmed.com
and
www.notoextradition.co.uk

as the commons will be voting about a new bill which will allow extradition of muslims to guantanamo bay and we cannot allow this to happen.

lov you all
remember me in your dua's
najma

No comments:

welcome to my world

thanks for visiting come back soon.......

www.najmagani.com