About Me

Im an educator, campaigner, writer and survivor of Leukaemia, i will stand up for justice and freedom.....I may not agree with your opinion but oh my god will i defend your right to have it....i also love make up,food and entertainment......

26 October 2006

dont judge me by my hijaab...its concealing something, but not what you think!!!!

I am a Muslim woman
Feel free to ask me why
When I walk
I walk with dignity
When I speak
I do not lie
I am a Muslim woman
Not all of me you`ll see
But what you should appreciate
Is that the choice I make is free
I`m not plagued with depression
I`m neither cheated nor abused
I don`t envy other women
And I`m certainly not confused
You often stare as I walk by
You don`t understand my veil
But peace and power I have found
As I am equal to any male!
I am a Muslim woman
So please don`t pity me
For God has guided me to truth
And now I`m finally free!

No comments:

welcome to my world

thanks for visiting come back soon.......

www.najmagani.com