About Me

Im an educator, campaigner, writer and survivor of Leukaemia, i will stand up for justice and freedom.....I may not agree with your opinion but oh my god will i defend your right to have it....i also love make up,food and entertainment......

13 November 2006

sadness



my cousin sent me this...it broke my heart...let us never forget the suffering of those who share the planet with us
today in Bangladesh people are fighting for their democratic rights and people are losing their life and i thought the struggle was achieved in 1971(?) how many more lives are worth losing?
so everywhere i turn there is misery. Ya Allah please spare us from all indignities and guide us in the right path
ameen

No comments:

welcome to my world

thanks for visiting come back soon.......

www.najmagani.com